101~♥ Chinese New Year coming soooooon !!

Friday, January 28, 2011

| | |




Oh Yeah

Chinese New Year is really around the corner

The next Saturday is the fisrt three day of the CNY

=) Hurray...Next week,we will happy now =D

Today is my Last day for working

but 2morow still got work

becoz 陈老师 ask me go back to help her for 1 day =)

Nvm Start from the 2morow,I will freeeee

until CNY = = so BORING

I haven't buy my bag yet ><

So annoy

I felt weird abt I no special like anything or wat in this yr

Everything tat present in front of my eye

Juz normal wif before

All the style of shirts are same 1

T.T









Today still happy =)

These children so innocent,naive n easier to cheated !!

haha =D

Jelyn gang wif me to cheated all of them tat I'm the rich girl

n say a lot a lot ....haha let me laugh !~

I know tat action is veryyyy childish..haha

But all of them too easier to believe wat we said !! hahaha









Gong Xi ya Gong Xi

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Happy New Year

This post is shorter becoz I use the English !! hahaha =D

See you 2morow My Friends =)





I still remember tat the last year

All of us ponteng "Bio"class for the decorate our class

Oops....1 Year ard =)

Time flies .






by Chloe Lee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment