START FROM NOW

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

| | |

Yaya

is October NOW

I think I wan start to study again

Oh No  Pengsan = =

Still hav 48days

Mai remind me everyday

how I can forget tis

How I can dun Think anymore about SPM

just around the corner

The Trial Exam   ...ya

I get the better result

Im worry my SPM result

I think is no better than this

Actually,the good result is depend the lucky

n some effort =)

Recently, i m no confidence for everything

maybe since the trial JPP test ><

YA

EVERYBODY

listen here

START FROM TODAY

I wan more confidence for whatever

I will try my best for the JPP test on the Monday

My mum tell me just now

She think tat i will no pass the test = =

She say no everyone can pass the test on the first time

Want to prepare RM100++

I tell to myself

be confidence n dun scared anymore again

Although i still worry about the test

Believe me

I CAN DO IT ^^




My future

My career

Haiz still no conclusion about tis T.T


by niu




0 comments:

Post a Comment